Introducing Top Play's Remote Learning Environment
As we transition into the 2020-21 school year we have all been faced with much uncertainty. As parents of students attending elementary, middle, and high school we understand the challenges of virtual learning and wanted to create an alternative to “at home” virtual learning.
As a result, Top Play will be offering a face to face remote learning experience in a productive, safe (and socially distanced) clean environment. Our 10,000 sq. ft. facility is ideal for social distancing while learning and socializing with other children. We will focus on academics but will also feature structured play (both indoor & outdoor) including a variety of age-appropriate arts & crafts, science experiments, and other activities to keep students engaged in a full day. To ensure safety, cleanliness, and control capacity Top Play will not be open to the general public Monday–Friday.
We will be offering a Monday through Friday school hour schedule and will offer before and after care options. Our team consists of facilitators and former educators who will assist and guide students throughout the entire online digital learning experience.
In order to participate, your child would have to be enrolled in an online curriculum from their current school and bring a laptop in order to connect. Our facilitators will be in charge of understanding your child’s online schedule and will assist children with lessons as needed and interact with their online teachers when appropriate.
Please note below information is preliminary and may change based on school's final schedule.
- Remote learning offered Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 2:30 pm for 2nd through 5th grade students. Top Play will be closed to the general public to ensure safety and cleanliness.
- Start date is scheduled for August 17, 2020 but may change based on final schedules of schools.
- Early drop off and late pickup will be offered for an additional cost (cost and times to be confirmed once final school schedules released).
- We will be offering one (1) class for each grade level and the size of each class will be a maximum of 10 students.
- A minimum of one (1) facilitator per class plus an educator to help students in all grades. This is in addition to our support team which will also be available to help and will be performing ongoing cleaning and sanitation.
- Masks will be required for all persons entering Top Play including students, employees, as well as parents picking up and dropping off children. Mask breaks will be taken throughout the day.
- Each student will need to bring in a working laptop that is compatible with their online program, laptop charger and mouse, a set of headphones, mask, any books/packets issued by their school, notebooks and pens/pencils/crayons and any school supplies required to complete their lessons
- Lunch and snacks can be provided for an additional fee or students may bring their own lunch and snacks.
- Tuition cost is $195 per week per student
- Enrollment applications will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
- We will be taking temperature checks upon arrival and requiring a brief covid-symptom questionnaire be filled out daily upon arrival. In addition please see what we are doing to keep Top Play safe at our Health & Safety
- All facilitators and former educators will have background checks performed
Should you have additional question please contact us via email at TopPlayUSA@gmail.com Thank you!