Health & Safety
We have implemented the below new operating protocols. We look forward to seeing everyone again! Please check back for updates. Thank you!
- Temperature screening (using non-contact infrared thermometer) for all adults, children, and employees at time of check-in. If an individual has a fever of 100.4 degrees F or higher they will not be able to enter the facility.
- Implementing capacity limits and reducing hours of operation to 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Social distancing of 6’ to be maintained whenever possible
- Facial masks are recommended and can be purchased for $2, if needed
- Ultraviolet (UV) and HEPA air purifiers in operation to sterilize air
- Sanitary door openers installed
- Daily ongoing cleaning and disinfection of toys and equipment and daily deep cleaning before and after-hours using EPA approved fog disinfectant/viricide and ozone
- Restroom cleaning and disinfection on regular daily basis
- Hand sanitizer stations available throughout facility